- 4 ounces Laura Chenel’s fresh chèvre
- 1 (10-inch) pre-baked or partially pre-baked pizza crust (see Chef’s Note)
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces Gravenstein apple, thinly sliced
- 1 ounce toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1½ cups of arugula, tossed lightly with your favorite vinaigrette
Preheat oven to 425°F. Place crust onto a baking sheet and brush lightly with olive oil. Top the crust with a thin layer of prosciutto. Cover the prosciutto with the apple slices.
Crumble the chèvre evenly over the pizza and sprinkle the walnuts on top. Bake until the crust is browned and the pizza is warmed through, about 12 minutes.
Spread the dressed arugula over the pizza, slice and serve.
CHEF’S NOTE: If using a raw pizza crust, bake it to the product specifications before proceeding with the recipe. I prefer to use a cornmeal crust that was preformed and partially prebaked.