- 2 ounces fresh honeydew melon juice
- 1 ½ ounces gin (preferably locally distilled)
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- ¾ ounce cane syrup
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- 1 spoonful unsweetened Greek yogurt
- handful of lightly toasted pistachios
- pinch of granulated sugar
- half a pinch of sea salt
- wedge of lemon or lime
Place all ingredients into a shaker and give it about 20 shakes, then add ice and give it another 20 shakes, until creamy.
Strain cocktail into a coupe glass with pistachio salt rim.
Garnish with a sprig of fresh dill.
FOR THE RIM
Place the pistachios, sugar and salt in a spice grinder and coarsely grind.
Remove to a shallow bowl.
Run the lemon or lime around the rim of the coupe glass, then dip the rim in the pistachio mixture.