- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ⅓ cup almonds, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head Treviso radicchio, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups cooked farro
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
For the Lemon-Anchovy Dressing:
Combine garlic, anchovies, lemon juice and olive oil in a blender, and blend until totally emulsified.
For the salad:
Preheat oven to 375°F. Toss cauliflower florets, onions, thyme, parsley, garlic, almonds and lemon zest on a large sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Add lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and toss with your hands to coat. Roast until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Place the raw radicchio, cooked farro and the roasted vegetables in a large mixing bowl, and mix well. Drizzle dressing all over and toss well while still warm. Garnish with feta crumbles, if using.
About this recipe
COOK THIS STORY!
Find Nissa Pierson’s recipes for Radicchio Waldorf Salad with Fresh Apple Dressing and Black Pepper Candied Walnuts; Stewed Lentils, Sautéed Curly Endive and a Fried Egg; and Frisée Salad with Roasted Mushrooms and Parmesan-Anchovy Toast at EdibleMarinAndWineCountry.com.